Register for WILD11
For international delegates living outside the country of India.
Financial Aid & Scholarships
When each World Wilderness Congress convenes, the Congress awards a limited number of partial (and occasionally full) scholarships and applies discounts to delegates that qualify under the categories listed below:
Student: Those enrolled as a full time student at an educational institution. To be eligible for this discount, please sign up with your academic email address and be prepared to display a copy of your valid student identification card.
Volunteer: A very limited number of volunteer positions are available (requiring minimum 5 hours per day of work). Apply to volunteer throughout the full 8-day congress and your registration fees will be waived. To inquire about these opportunities please visit this page.
International Participants: Participants from countries classified as Least Developed or Developing by the United Nations Conference on Trade and Development will receive 50% off any full priced registration package. To see if you qualify for this opportunity please see the UN list here.
Scholarships: WILD11 is accepting scholarship applications for those that would need partial financial assistance to attend the Congress. Apply here.
Hotels, Transport, and Tours
The WILD11 team is proud to have Liberty International Tourism Group as a partner for the 11th World Wilderness Congress in Jaipur, India. Liberty International is available to book hotels, airport transfers, and tours. While some transportation and tour costs are covered by your registration fee, Liberty has other offerings to help you experience Jaipur and Rajasthan outside of Congress activities, as well as pre and post Congress tours. They will offer shopping bazaars, trips to parks and reserves, as well as cultural city walks – and more! Brief descriptions of day tours and pre and post Congress tours will soon be available on the WILD11 website.
Indian Visa Information
Securing your visa to enter India:
Delegates assume full responsibility for obtaining the visa as relevant to their nationality and status. Persons seeking to enter India solely for tourist purposes, and who plan to stay no longer than 60 days, may apply for an e-Visa in lieu of applying for a tourist visa at an Indian embassy or consulate. Complete details, instructions, FAQs, and forms are available at: https://indianvisaonline.gov.in/evisa/
Applicants will need to upload a scanned passport photo page (PDF) and a recent front facing photo (JPEG) on white background. Please read the requirements carefully on the website as there are very specific guidelines for image sizes, format, and layout.
The e-visa application fee depends on nationality.
Once issued, you will need to carry a copy of the e-Visa on the day of travel. You will need to present this document upon arrival in Delhi to receive your official entry stamp.
If you have any issues obtaining your visa, please contact email@example.com.
Terms & Agreement
As part of the management and organization of events, the World Wilderness Congress processes some of your personal data with your consent or as part of the execution of a contract. WILD11, the World Wilderness Congress, Wilderness Foundation Global, Sanctuary Asia, or WILD Foundation does not share any of your personal data with other entities not related to the operation of WILD11.
Registration fees do not include insurance of any kind. It is strongly recommended that all delegates take out their own travel insurance and medical insurance prior to the Congress.
The policy should include loss of fees through cancellation of your participation in the Congress itself, loss of airfare for any reason, medical expenses and repatriation should travel arrangements have to be altered. Insurance is the responsibility of the individual delegate.
Cancellations and Refunds of Registration Fee
International delegates wishing to cancel their registration must email firstname.lastname@example.org with the name, email and address of the delegate no later than December 31, 2019. Any cancellations received by this date will be 50% refunded due to administrative and planning costs. No refunds will be offered to those that cancel after December 31, 2019. This is including, while unlikely, the case that a VISA has not been obtained. Reimbursement of the registration fee will be processed after WILD11.
Substitution of a registered delegate is only permitted until January 15, 2020, between persons from the same organization. Original registrant must submit a written authorization in the form of an email by January 15, 2020. After receiving a confirmation email (email@example.com) issued by WILD11, the substitute delegate must submit a new registration form within one week.
Disclaimer includes all parties involved with WILD11: partners, co-hosts, staff, and event management.
1. If WILD11 is cancelled, or if its schedule date or venue is changed as a result of any uncontrollable force including, and without limitation: natural disasters, acts of God, war, terrorism or any acts or omissions of third parties that are beyond the control of WILD11. WILD11 shall not be liable to participants for any damages, costs, or losses incurred including, without limitation: transportation costs, hotel or accommodation costs, and any other financial loss. In case of any such unlikely event, WILD11 reserves the right to either hold the entire registration fee and apply it towards a future World Wilderness Congress, or to reimburse the registration fee after a prorated deduction of the reasonable costs already incurred for the organization of WILD11.
2. WILD11 reserves the right to modify the program of the Congress at any time, unilaterally and without notice and WILD11 does not give any warranty that any particular individual will appear as a speaker or panelist. While WILD11 will make reasonable efforts to provide accurate information on the Congress website, WILD11 makes no guarantees or representations as to the accuracy of such information.
3. WILD11 cannot accept any liability for death, injury, damages, loss, cost, or expense suffered by any person (including accompanying persons or partners or attendant caregivers). In particular, WILD11 cannot accept any liability for losses arising from the provision or non-provision of services provided by hotel companies or transport and tour operators.
4. For student registration, kindly bring your valid college/university student ID card at the time of badge pickup. Please note, invalid registrations will be DENIED ENTRY and NOT be refunded.
5. Food and Beverages – Delegates are responsible for their own food. WILD11 will provide water stations, and we encourage delegates to bring their own reusable bottles. WILD11 will provide some vegetarian food at hosted receptions and some daily refreshments. A wide selection of diverse, high quality food vendors will be selected by WILD11 and be on site. WILD11 is not liable for any issues arising from food or beverages consumed by delegates.